AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certified
Duration: Extensive Accelerated Course
- Week day Batches: 8 Days( Mon To Thur 10am to 3pm) 2 Week
- Weekends Batches:4 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 3 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
What’s the focus of this course?
- The AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is designed to help you gain in-depth understanding about AWS architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT infrastructure architecture, as well as how to design, plan, and scale your AWS Cloud implementation with best practices recommended by Amazon.
- The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
- The course will help you learn the terminology, latest trends, and best practices of the field—and become industry-ready to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional.
On this advanced AWS course, you’ll also learn how to:
- Select the best AWS services to design and deploy an application
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost control strategies
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set