- Project Management Training
- ITIL®& IT Service Management Training
- Business Analysis Training
- ITIL® v3 Service Strategy
- ITIL® v3 Service Transition
- PRINCE2® Foundation (2009)
- PRINCE2® Practitioner (2009)
- ITIL® v3 Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL® v3 Operational Support & Analysis
- ITIL® v3 Release, Control & Validation
- Agile Project Management Training
- Enterprise & Solution Architecture Intermediate
- Enterprise & Solution Architecture Intermediate &
- Certified Scrum Master
Business Analysis Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Business Analysis Essentials
Extensive Accelerated Course -
- Week day Batches: 8 Days( Mon To Fri 10am to 4pm) 2 Weeks
- Weekends Batches: 4 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 3 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
Fee: £900(The price excludes the BCS Professional Certification (ISEB) examination fee)
Business Analysis Essentials Training Course
The Business Analysis Essentials training course provides participants with the skills they need to become effective business analysts. A range of business analysis essential techniques including SWOT analysis, stakeholder management, business activity modelling and gap analysis are explored. During the course, participants will be encouraged to apply these techniques in the context of a business analysis assignment. The stages of this assignment will include the investigation of the business situation, analysis of key issues and their root causes, gap analysis to establish the business problems as well as the identification and evaluation of possible solutions.
The Business Analysis Essentials training course is delivered by trainers who bring their substantial experience of practical business analysis projects to the programme. The case study supporting the course is based on a genuine consultancy assignment. A comprehensive manual, containing detailed information about business analysis techniques and providing references for further reading, is supplied as part of the course.
BCS Professional Certifications
This course prepares participants to sit the examination for the BCS Professional Certification (ISEB) in Business Analysis Essentials. This involves a one-hour, open book examination that may be taken at the end of the course or at a public examination session. This certificate is a core module for the Business Analysis Diploma and is a specialist module in the Solution Development Diploma.
This course supports skills BUAN and RLMT, level 5.
Business analysis rationale
- What is a business system
- The place of business analysis
- Business analysis versus systems analysis
- Approaches to business analysis
- Strategic analysis in context
- Understanding the organisation's strengths and weaknesses
- External analysis – PESTLE
- Internal analysis – Resource Audit
- Building a comprehensive SWOT analysis
- Measuring performance – the Balanced Business Scorecard
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Business analysis studies as projects
- Terms of reference and project initiation
- Assuring business benefit
- Types of business 'problem'
- Rich pictures and mind maps
- Defining the problem
- Review of investigation techniques
- Analysing stakeholders
- Stakeholder management strategies
- Business perspective – introduction
- Defining the perspective – CATWOE
- Modelling business activities
- Five types of business activity
- Consolidating perspectives and business activity models
- End-to-end process models
- Exploring the gap between the current and desired situation
- Areas for business improvement (organisation context, processes, people)
- Holistic approach to business solutions
- Contents of a business case
- Costs and benefits
- Impacts and risks
- Payback and discounted cash flow
- Presenting the business case
- A project approach to business analysis
- Understanding the situation/issues
- Business perspectives
- Analysing and modelling the business activities
- Identifying potential solutions
- Making the business case
- Instructor Led - Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology - to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
Expected Salaries are as follows:
For Contractors £400 to £600 per day
Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set
Call us for more details on: +44 – 203 371 0546, or contact us at email@example.com