BCS Foundation Certificate in Data Protection
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Data Protection course is run over 3 days, please check the course instance for the exact duration and course information.
This Certificate is intended to promote an understanding of UK data protection law.
Who would benefit?
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Data Protection is likely to be of particular benefit to anyone working within Data Protection and Privacy, whether as a stepping stone towards the Practitioner qualification or to give confidence and understanding in any secondary role.
It further benefits those in Information Governance, Project Management, legal departments, Marketing, IT/IS security and Human Resources, where an understanding of the law would give confidence and knowledge when decision taking
Exams & Certification
The one hour Multi-choice examination concludes the course.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set