BCS Information Security Management Principles CISMP
A thorough, practical, 5 day course designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to manage information security, information assurance or information risk based processes.
The Certified Information Security Management Principles (CISMP) is a Foundation course developed by the British Computer Society (BCS).[The professional courses from the BCS were until recently branded as ISEB]
It is aimed at IT managers and staff requiring an understanding of the wide range of subject areas that make up Information Security Management.
It is also suitable for HR, Service Centre, Compliance, Business Continuity and Operations staff who require an awareness of information security issues.
Exams & Certification
This course prepares delegates to take the BCS Foundation Certificate in Information Security Management Principles.
The format of the exam is a 2 hour, closed book, multiple choice paper comprising 100 questions. The pass mark is 65%. (A distinction is awarded to those achieving at least 80%.)
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set