BCS-ISEB Practitioner – Information Risk Management
Security and risk management practitioners involved in the practical implementation of risk analysis and management for information systems. Business managers and risk decision makers who need a good understanding of information risk analysis, assessment and management disciplines in order to make business risk decisions aligned with corporate governance principles.
Exams & Certification
This is a two hour closed book written exam, comprising of two sections. The first section will contain open questions based on a scenario. The second section will consist of 10 multiple choice questions covering the core areas of the syllabus. Candidates will need to achieve a pass mark of 65% in both sections in order to pass the exam.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set