BCS Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection
The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection course is a comprehensive 5 day course that explores the nature of privacy and its relevance to today’s society.
The implications surrounding improper disclosure or leakage to individuals and organisations have never been greater, with the need to ensure compliance of the Data Protection Act 1998 at an all time high.
The BCS Certificate in Data Protection provides an entry point qualification for those with data protection responsibilities. It provides an effective conversion route for those needing to update their knowledge of and practice under the 1998 Data Protection Act.
The course is classroom based with workshops.
- IT Managers, IT Consultants, Legal and HR specialists.
Exams & Certification
This course prepares delegate to take the BCS Certificate in Data Protection.
Many courses include a revision day and the exam itself which is taken on a date determined by the BCS. Check the details against a specific date and location since this is not always the case.
The examination is a three hour closed-book examination comprising three sections.
There is a balance of questions across the syllabus.
Section A: 20 multiple choice questions (1 mark each). All questions to be attempted.
Section B: 8 short answer bullet point questions (5 marks each). All questions to be attempted.
Section C: 6 essay style questions (10 marks each). 4 questions to be attempted.
The pass mark is 50 out of 100 (50%)
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set