Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
CGEIT is specifically developed for IT and business professionals who have a significant management, advisory or assurance role, relating to the governance of enterprise IT, and for those who have experience in the following areas:
- IT Governance Framework
- Strategic Alignment
- Value Delivery
- Risk Management
- Resource Management
- Performance Measurement
Exams & Certification
Not included – these need to be booked separately
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set