CS-ISEB Freedom of Information
Those with responsibility for Freedom of Information issues – be that in the context of IT or other organisational roles.
The course is based on all aspects of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA) and their implications for public and private sector organisations and individuals. The Acts contain requirements for the publication of information held by, or held on behalf of public authorities. These requirements include the publication and maintenance of publication schemes, and the need to respond to requests for information, dependent upon any appropriate exemptions
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set