Cyber Defender Foundation (CTF)
The cyber defender foundation capture the flag (CTF) has been designed to test and teach those responsible for detecting and defending an organisation against a cyber-attack. The cyber lab offers a safe environment for IT and security teams to develop their cyber defence skills and put to them to the test against the clock.
This is not for your elite ‘hackathon# champions, this foundation CTF provides a learning platform for your multi-discipline technical teams to work together collaborating as they would do in a real cyber-attack. During the event challenges are released which requires the participants to navigate through systems, seeking vulnerabilities, exploiting, decrypting, whatever it takes to find the flag. Talented individuals working in isolation can’t defend an organisation successfully. Learn the necessary cyber defence ‘trade craft’ skills, in our state of the art cyber lab, a fully immersive learning experience, harnessing the talent within your teams to solve the challenges together before you have to do it for real.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set