Cyber Security – An Introduction
This course will provide you with an introduction to cyber security, hackers, hacking techniques and terminology. It is suitable for IT professionals looking to understand more about online security, but is also a good introductory course for those from a non-IT background who need to understand more about website security and the protection of corporate systems and data.
The World Wide Web (WWW) and the Internet are fantastic places to converse, conduct business, do research, or simply relax and play a few games. But unfortunately, it’s also a place where some individuals create havoc by committing fraud, identity theft, robbery, or even more serious crimes such as terrorism. This course looks at the world of cyber security by examining the tricks these ne’er-do-wells use to hide their activity and ply their trade(s). It also looks at the steps individuals and organisations can take to protect against attacks as well as to avoid having their IT systems used as launch-pads for attacks against others.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set