SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
The (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification covers seven domains which they describe as ‘the compendium of topics pertaining to an Information Systems Security Practitioner’, the CBK (Common Body of Knowledge). The seven domains maps directly to the seven modules of this course listed below, it is referred to as a taxonomy or collection of past, present and future topics around Information Security.
The SSCP is aimed at security go-to-people, on the front line of a business dealing with technologies employed to protect Information. If you are responsible for implementing and maintaining countermeasures such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection or Prevention, Anti-Virus solutions or Public Key Infrastructures and you want a certification to attest to your skills and professionalism within Information Security, this is it.
This credential is ideal of those who have already obtained or are working towards positions such as: Security Administrators; Security Systems Analysts and Network Security Administrators.
It may also be of interest to those who desire a better understanding of security, but do not have a direct security role, examples of these could include: System Administrators; Network Administrators; Systems Analysts; Auditors and Database Administrators.
Exams & Certification
The (ISC)2 SSCP exam is not a part of the course.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set