Docker Training Course
Duration: Extensive Accelerated Course –
- Week day Batches: 5 Days( Mon To Fri 10am to 4pm) 1 Week
- Weekends Batches: 3 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
Training methods: Classroom Based ONLY
- Container technology
- Installation of Docker
- Container life cycle
- Dockerizing applications
- Managing images
- Networking of containers
- Data in containers
Our Docker training course will show you how to easily assemble multi platform apps from components in a DevOps environment, such that Developers, Testers and Sys Admins can all work together seamlessly to ensure smooth implementation through Continuous Integration and Delivery.
Linux containers are changing the way companies think about service development and deployment. Containers play a vital role in the modern data-center, and Docker is leading the way.
This course covers all the core features of Docker including: container creation and management, interacting with Docker hub, using Dockerfile to create and manage custom images, advanced Docker networking (how to safely expose container services to the world, and link containers), the use of Docker volumes to manage persistent data, and Docker Compose to build multi-container applications.
Emphasis is placed on best practices and how to secure Docker installations and containers. Course culminates with comprehensive labs where students use Docker, Git, and a continuous integration server to automate the testing of containerized applications.
IT Managers, Developers and Systems Administrators looking for an introduction to Docker – A Linux background is useful
CONTAINER TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set