GDPR Training Course
Duration : 1 day course only
Training methods: Classroom Based ONLY
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW:
Our GDPR training course is aimed at Business and IT Professionals, who need to understand the impact of new EU legistlation and how to navigate the software development life cycle under the GDPR
Developed in response to the biggest shake up in European data protection and privacy for over two decades, this course prepares you to take the necessary steps to protect business continuity and strengthen organisational reputation in the UK and beyond.The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requires substantial work to assess the risks and implement new controls before it enters into law. This course will equip individuals and organisations with a solid knowledge of the practical implications of the GDPR which could ultimately avoid heavy fines and reputational damage.
Keep the course general or tailor it to your organisation, starting with a 1 day overview with follow-on sessions in which different business functions can realise the impact of GDPR more specifically.
Sit an optional exam and gain appropriate certification
Data protection officers, leaders and senior managers across all private, public, voluntary and government sectors who are directly accountable for data protection and have practical experience and knowledge in technology/data processing, audits, compliance/risk management, legal/regulatory affairs, human resources or general management.
Foundation: 2 DAYS
EU GDPR history, background and terminology.
- Data Protection Act vs EU GDPR.
- Controllers and Processors
- Data protection by design and by default
- Security of processing
- Data subjects and their rights.
- Dealing with subject access requests.
- Marketing requirements.
- The implementation path to EU GDPR compliance:
- International data transfers.
- Replacing Safe Harbour – the new requirements.
Practitioner: 4 days
Data subjects and their rights
- Setting up a privacy compliance framework
- The role of the DPO common data security failures, consequences and lessons to be learnt
- GDPR privacy principles
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Developing a risk management framework
- Data mapping
- The rights of data subjects
- Consent rules
- Subject access requests
- The roles of and relationships between controllers and processors
- Dealing with third parties and data in the cloud
- Demonstrating compliance with the GDPR
- Data breach reporting requirements
- Range of enforcements, regulatory and compensatory aspects of the GDPR
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set