PRINCE2® Practitioner (2009)
Accelerated Course – 3 weekends/1 Week
- Week day Batches: 5 Days( Mon To Fri 10am to 4pm) 1 Week
- Weekends Batches: 3 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 2 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
LSA Training offers a 5 days PRINCE2™ course an internationally acclaimed, structured, comprehensive project management approach used and recognized by both the private and public sector. It can be applied to any kind of project, especially in the IT field. The Prince 2 Foundation Course is the first of two milestones to become a PRINCE2™ Practitioner.
The PRINCE2™ Practitioner Course equips you with skills that you will find very useful in your workplace. This is critical in the corporate world where companies are always looking out for efficient, certified project managers.
This course provides an introduction to PRINCE2™ techniques and is a feeder to the next level. The PRINCE2™ Foundation Course is accredited by the APMG and can be completed while working. This course will help you hone project management skills like delivery of business objectives and achieving goals within time and budgetary constraints.
By taking this course you get a good understanding of PRINCE2™ techniques and applications. You are awarded a Registered PRINCE2™ Practitioner certificate that is recognized internationally. Once you are done with this course you will see an exponential boost in your career prospects.
Open Centre exams in PRINCE2 are available at the following 4 venues in the UK:
To book your exam and further details please visit.
PRINCE2 Exam Fees 2011
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set