Project Management Training for SMEs
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
At LSA Training, we work with you to bring your reality to the classroom and our seasoned instructors will bring to your knowledge the appropriate theory and technology to solve your project management needs.
Our project management training is designed to be an immersive learning adventure. Using real project scenarios and business simulations designed specifically for your situation, we take you through building a solid theoretical and practical foundation, to proper use of technology and eventually accredited certification.
- Project Management Foundation
- Project Management Theory focused on your particular needs
- Real Time Project Management Scenarios
- Use of Technology
- Based on the ISEB Foundation in IS Project Management, this module focuses on project management issues in the context of IS/IT applications.
- The course considers the nature of projects and project work and the need for effective project planning. It then focuses on monitoring and control, change control, configuration management and quality issues, before considering project estimation and risk.
- It concludes with essentials of project organisation and communication.
Project Management Theory for your needs
- Following a thorough review of your business and project management needs, our instructors ensure you are given contextualised theoretical information that will help to solve and progress your project management competency. You learn to manage projects as well as people.
Project Management Scenarios
- Employing business simulation techniques, we recreate your project environment in the classroom.
- Presented in a board game format, each delegate takes on a role and carries out tasks, make decisions and there is ultimately a pay-off, the project success. In the process, the delegates reinforce concepts and processes they have learnt from the foundation module and more:
- Launching Projects
- Managing Time, Cost, Requirements constraints
- Project Risk Evaluation and Contingency Planning
- Use of Gantt Charts, WBS, Responsibility Matrix
- Managing Stakeholders
- Managing Teams
- Critical Path and Success Evaluation
- Being a real life simulation, there is no need to worry about slipped deadlines or cost overruns. It’s a Learning Adventure.
Use of Technology
- Appropriate use of technology is taught. You will also learn to make use of the following tools: Microsoft Project, VISIO, MS EXCEL, and MS WORD.
- Whatever level you are and aspire to get to – introduction, intermediate or Advanced – get certified by any of these accredited bodies – ISEB, APM, PMI, PRINCE2. We will take you through the process so you become recognised as a pro!
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set