Project Management Training for SMEs
Duration:Week day Batches: 5 Days( Mon To Friday 9am to 4pm)
Weekends Batches: 3 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
No sooner than you have returned from a training course do you find that the reality on the ground is different from the theory you have just learnt.
At LSA Training, we work with you to bring your reality to the classroom and our seasoned instructors will bring to your knowledge the appropriate theory and technology to solve your project management needs.
Our project management training is designed to be an immersive learning adventure. Using real project scenarios and business simulations designed specifically for your situation, we take you through building a solid theoretical and practical foundation, to proper use of technology and eventually accredited certification.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set