Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
Exam: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
Duration: 8 days/4 weekends /1 Week
- Week day Batches: 5 Days( Mon To Fri 10am to 4pm) 1 Week
- Weekends Batches: 4 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 3 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
Training methods: Classroom Based/ Onsite /Online Training
This five-day instructor led course covers the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The course describes the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 deployment, installation instructions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook, how to configure Claims-based authentication and how to implement an Internet-facing deployment.
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Outlook.
- Some experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is desirable but not required.
Also on this course we offer the following:
– Hands on Experience
– Real Time project work
– Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
For Contractors £250 to £400 per day
Permanent Positions £40k to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set