Duration:5 days (Complete Course)
BASICS OF NETWORKING
- OSI Layers
- IP Addressing
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and internet communications
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IPaddressing
Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set