Duration:5 days (Complete Course)
Exam:CompTIA A+ Exam Certification
The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and Novell. Other technology companies, including CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians.
After completing the course, learners will be able to
- Add, remove and configure internal and external storage devices.
- Apply basic troubleshooting techniques, thermal issues, error codes, power, connections including cables and / or pins, compatibility, functionality, software / drivers.
- Use LCD technologies, active and passive matrix, resolution such as XGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA, contrast ratio, native resolution, Input devices, stylus / digitizer, function (Fn) keys and pointing devices such as touch pad, point stick / track point
- Use operating system components including registry, virtual memory and file system, Windows Explorer, My Computer, Control Panel, Command Prompt, My Network Places, Task bar / systray, Start Menu, BOOT.INI, NTLDR, NTDETECT.COM, NTBOOTDD.SYS, Registry data files.
- Upgrade and optimize hardware, software and data security, BIOS, Authentication technologies. As well as many more
Pre – Requisites
Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of CompTIA A+
Also on this course we offer the following
Hands on Experience / Real Time project work / Interview based Training.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set