LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: Extensive Accelerated Course
- Week day Batches: 4 Days( Mon To Thur 10am to 3pm) 1 Week
- Weekends Batches:4 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 3 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
Python Training Description
Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis.
Why learn Python Course
It’s continued to be a favorite’s option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. It runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines.
What are the Python Training Pre-requisites
There are no hard pre-requisites. Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is sufficient. Also, basic concepts related to Programming and Database is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set