Agile Training Certification
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Prepare for the Agile PM examinations.
There are no prerequisites for attendance on the course.
This course is in two parts: Foundation and Practitioner. Foundation lasts three days. Practitioner is a one day workshop including a two hour, scenario based session.
- Prerequisites for the Practitioner examination are either:
- Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate,
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate
- Choosing the right approach
- The basics of Agile Project Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for an Agile project
- The factors that lead to success
- How to manage an Agile project
- Agile lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Communication in an Agile project
- Iterative development
- Prioritisation and Time boxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile project
- Managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
- Building in quality
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set