Automation Testing (Selenium)
Who should attened?
- This practical based training is ideal for manual web testers wanting to gain automation kills
- Week day Batches: 4 Days( Mon To Thur 9am to 2pm)
- Weekends Batches: 2 weekends 9am to 2pm (Sat and Sun)
Flow Control, Exceptions and Assertions
- Writing Code Using Assertions
- How to use XPath
- What is Maven
- Creating Maven Project
Selenium 2/ Web Driver
- Selenium 2.0 Features
- The Selenium Server – When to Use it
- Setting up a Selenium – Web Driver Project
- Introducing Web Driver’s Drivers
- Commands & Operation
- Programs on Web Driver
Automation Life Cycle
- What is a Framework
- Types of Frameworks
- Data Driven framework
- Keyword driven framework
- Hybrid framework
- Page Object Model
- Use of Framework
- How to develop the framework
- Integration of the framework
- How to execute the scripts from framework
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set