Ethical Hacking Certified Security Testing Associate (CSTA)
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: Extensive Accelerated Course
- Week day Batches: 8 Days( Mon To Thur 10am to 3pm) 1 Week
- Weekends Batches:4 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 3 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
This course will provide you with the following: An understanding of the risks and how to mitigate them Learn a number of methodologies for undertaking an infrastructure penetration test Acquire effective techniques to identify exploits and vulnerabilities Improve your ability to respond effectively to cyber threats Valuable preparation and hands-on practice in preparation for the CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) examination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course is ideally suited to anyone looking to improve their career prospects or transitioning into a cyber security role, including: (PTO)
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Are you familiar with the OSI model?
- Can you name a layer 2 and layer 3 protocol?
- What function does ARP perform?
- Can you describe at a high-level how a request reaches a web server through Ethernet, IP and TCP?
- How does a system know whether or not a gateway is required?
- What is a TCP port?
Be comfortable with Windows and Linux command line:
- As a guideline, you should be able to tick off the following (without heavy recourse to Google):
- Understand how switches change the way commands work How does adding > affect a command?
- Understand the difference between cd / folder/file and cd folder/file (i.e. what does / at the front of the path do?)
- Understand the difference between ../file and ./file Understand how to pull up built-in help for a command.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set