ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Week day Batches: 4 Days( Mon To Thur 9am to 2pm)
- Weekends Batches: 2 weekends 9am to 2pm (Sat and Sun)
Pre – Requisites:
It is strongly recommended by the syllabus board that candidates also have at least a minimal background in either software development or software testing, such as six months experience as a system or user acceptance tester or as a software developer, and take an accredited course such as this one.
Who can attend?
The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at anyone involved in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
Holders of the Foundation Certificate will be able to go on to the higher level software testing qualification; the Practitioner Certificate.
The ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing is based on the ISTQB syllabus. This course prepares delegates for the multiple choice examination for the qualification. The course has six main parts: Fundamentals of testing; Testing throughout the life cycle; Static test techniques; Test design techniques; Test management; and Test tools.
Exam fee: £130
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set