ISTQB Advanced Certificate for Test Managers
The Certificate for Test Managers is based on the ISTQB Advanced level syllabus. It extends the knowledge gained in the ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing and is one of three certificated courses in the overall advanced scheme.
ISTQB Advanced Test Manager is suitable for those who are expecting to be actively involved in the management of any aspect of software testing. The course, which is fully compliant with the syllabus and its prescribed learning objectives, contains 9 key modules of at least the required duration (minutes)
Course Duration:6 days
- Week day Batches: 6 Days( Mon To Fri 10am to 4pm)
- Weekends Batches: 3 weekends 10am to 4pm (Sat and Sun)
- Evening Batches: 2 Weeks Mon to Fri (6pm to 9pm)
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set