Scrum Master Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 2 days ( 12 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 2 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 1 weekends
This two-day Scrum Master course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the values and principles of Agile, and the theory, practices and rules of Scrum. It provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation. After the course, the student will be able to sit the Professional Scrum Master 1 exam from Scrum.org
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Participate actively as a Scrum Team member
- Function effectively as the Certified Scrum Master for the Scrum Team
- Deliver a successful Scrum project
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Set-up and facilitate Scrum Meetings
- Understand the Scrum roles, artefacts, events, and practices
This course will benefit anyone who seeks to achieve the role of ScrumMaster to drive a Scrum project, and applies to those with a background as Customer/Users, Project Managers or Developers. It will also benefit anyone who is to be involved in a Scrum Project, and in any of the Scrum Roles. The course is also suitable for those involved in transitioning to Scrum within their own organisation.
Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set