Software Testing (Manual & Automation)
Duration: Extensive Accelerated Course
- Week day Batches: 8 Days( Mon To Thur 10am to 4pm) 2 Weeks
- Weekends Batches:4 weekends 9 am to 2pm (Sat and Sun)
Note:- If you book both Manual and Automation Course the total cost for the two will be £1000 (excludes exam fee)
Highlights of this course
- NO previous qualification or experience required.
- Comprehensive support from skilled professionals.
- Our quality training standards helps participants in achieving ISEB foundation certification.
- Good career prospects and excellent pay packages.
Who can join?
Any IT or non IT literate.
Cost effective & Affordability:
We do not compare ourselves with other institutes offering similar courses; because we at LSA Training believes in Quality education and we don’t compromise on it. LSA has made this course highly cost effective and competitive on price.
On Hand Job Experience with case study :
LSA Training believes that practical skills are an essential part of competence in some disciplines. Practical work also helps students develop expertise in critical enquiry, problem solving, experimental design, data analysis and presentation, and a long list of important academic and professional abilities. As practical intelligence is highly valued by professionals in many fields, and by those who employ them, the training has job application case studies for better understandings.
Placement Assistance :
We at LSA Training aims that every graduate finds employment in his / her field after completing their training. Bases on terms and conditions applied, Placement assistance by the Institution is a permanent part of the student’s career and you will be eligible to use the services of the Career Planning and Placement Department at any time during your IT career.
Exam Cost: £145 + VAT @ 20%
Also on this course we offer
ISEB FOUNDATION certification exam tips and techniques
Hands on Experience
Interview based training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / True Live Online class
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package:
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £300 to £400 per day
- Permanent Positions £40 to £60k per annum all depends on experience and skills set