Automation Testing (Selenium with Cucumber & Ruby)
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration :6 days ( 36 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 6 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
On completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Understand all about the Selenium web driver and Cucumber
- test applications with Selenium web driver and Cucumber
- design efficient and robust tests for both classic and Ajax applications
- integration of Selenium into your existing test infrastructure and use other tools
- prepare for web testing with Selenium 2 and Cucumber
Who should attend?
- This practical based training is ideal for manual web testers wanting to gain automation kills
This session introduces Selenium and the Remote Control, looking at how we can use Selenium to automate web application testing. It will also cover user interface testing practices and pitfalls.
Selenium tests run directly in a browser, just as real users do. And they run in Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh. No other test tool covers such a wide array of platforms.
Browser compatibility testing. Test your application to see if it works correctly on different browsers and operating systems. The same script can run on any Selenium platform. System functional testing. Create regression tests to verify application functionality and user acceptance.
This course is designed for candidates having an interest in web-testing.
Delegates are required to book their certification with one of the Prometric Centres:
ISEB-SWT2, ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level ( Pearson vue option)
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £90k per annum all depends on experience and skills set