Business Analysis Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 8 days( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 8 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
- Career Path
- Business Analyst – Qualities, Skills, Roles and Designations.
- What is a Project ?
- Why Does a Project Need a PM and a BA?
- BA Role in Product based Services based Companies
- SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle)
- Feasibility studies
- Project Scope
- Domain knowledge :- Where & How to acquire (Trunk and Branch Approach)
- The term “Stakeholders”
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Requirements definition
- Requirements gathering:
- Techniques of Requirements gathering
- Requirements analysis :
- Measurable, Achievable, Validation
- Categories of Requirements
- Requirements prioritization
- JAD Sessions(Prototyping)
- Requirements Stability Index
- Requirements Creep age Index
- Writing Use Cases KOM
- Functional Explanation Sessions
- Design and Development
- Testing(Functional, Regression and UAT) and Delivery
- UAT sessions
- CRs VS Defects
- How to handle CRs?
- Unable to deliver
- CR Log
- UML – use case diagrams, static diagrams, dynamic diagrams, structure diagrams, behavior diagrams, interaction diagrams
Conference calls, meeting notes, chat summary, emails, documents, report
- Anchor meetings and take MOMs
- WSR – Weekly Status Report
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- Gap Analysis, AS IS, TO BE
- Standards like CMMI
- Versioning and Repositories
- Gold-plating, Missing list
- Case Studies
- Resume services
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set