CCNP Course Content
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration :12 days( 72 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 10am to 4pm) 12 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 6 weekends
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- OSI and TCP/IP models, Voice Over IP,
- Network Diagram, Network and Internet communication
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications.
- Cables, Ports, connectors, switches to other network devices and hosts, access control method, Ethernet networks, traffic management,
- remote access management, ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig, and SHOW & DEBUG commands,
- VLAN, trunking on Cisco switches, Inter VLAN Routing,
- VTP, RSTP, Switched network, port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1,
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- DHCP, DNS, CLI and SDM, dynamic addressing services, IP Addressing Scheme, VLSM IP addressing to network,
- IPv6 and IPv4, Protocols, dual stack, tunnelling.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Router bootup process, POST, router components, Media, cables, ports and connectors, other network devices
- Troubleshoot RIPv2, network connectivity, ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities,
- Routing configuration, static or default route, IOS configuration,
- Routing methods and routing protocols, OSPF, EIGRP, ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH, SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN.
- Wireless media, IEEE, WiFi Alliance, ITU/FCC, SSID, BSS, ESS,
- Access point, WPA security, open, WEP, WPA-1/2, misconfiguration
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats, security policy.
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- ACLs, SDM and ClI, NAT, SDM, Troubleshoot NAT issues.
- Implement and verify WAN links. WAN, Serial connection
- Frame Relay, VPN technology, VPN importance, benefits, role, impact, components
- PPP connection between Cisco routers.
Exam Number:CCNA Certification Exam Code Number: 640-802
Exam Details:All exams are done on-site as we are a testing centre. Students are recommended to attempt free practice exams before booking the actual exam. All exams are computer based.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set