Certified Lean Kanban Foundation-KMP 1
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 2 days ( 12 Hours )
- Weekdays Batches: ( Mon to thurs 10am to 4pm ) 2 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 1 weekends
What is this course?
Certified Lean Kanban Foundation-KMP I – Practically Implement Successful Evolutionary Change is a highly interactive two day course accredited by the LeanKanban University (LKU) and provides in-depth training in Kanban practices and the principles that underpin the Kanban method, including a fully immersive Kanban simulation.
The Kanban method is an evolutionary approach to change and change management by starting with what you do now, respecting current roles, responsibilities and job titles, encouraging acts of leadership at all levels and agreeing to pursue incremental, evolutionary change that evolves business processes using a Kaizen approach that reduces the risks associated with complex change programmes.
Participants will gain sufficient knowledge about the Kanban Method and related topics to:
- Lead or guide a team in their adoption of Kanban – from initial visualization and the design of kanban systems through to evolutionary change.
- Answer questions and support the team in day-to-day operation.
- Help teams to identify and resolve hindrances to flow.
- Take measurements and create meaningful metrics that helps the team.
- Evolve process and practice according to team needs in a meaningful way.
- Connect with the Kanban community for the sharing of practical experiences and the development of new ideas and techniques.
There are no prerequisites for the Certified Lean Kanban Foundation training course, however students are expected to complete the pre-course reading required.
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £60 to £80k per annum all depends on experience and skills set
Also on this course we offer the following
Expected Salary/ Pay Package