Microsoft Azure Cloud
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 8 days( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 8 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
This is a Microsoft Official Course (MOC) and includes Microsoft courseware and hands-on labs.This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing web application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. The course does not require any existing experience with the ASP.NET platform but does require experience with C#. This course focuses on the development considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
- C# programming experience.
- Comparing the services available in the Azure platform
- Configuring and deploying web applications
- Creating Azure Web Apps
- Creating and configure Virtual Machines
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Creating a Storage account
- Managing blobs and containers in a Storage account
- Creating, configure and connect to an Azure SQL Database instance
- Managing users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008 or better is required.
- Knowledge and experience in a .NET language (C# or VB) is required
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set