LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration :6 days( 36 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 9am to 2pm) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 9am to 2pm ) 3 weekends
Exam:CompTIA A+ Exam Certification
The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and Novell. Other technology companies, including CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians.
After completing the course, learners will be able to
- Add, remove and configure internal and external storage devices.
- Apply basic troubleshooting techniques, thermal issues, error codes, power, connections including cables and / or pins, compatibility, functionality, software / drivers.
- Use LCD technologies, active and passive matrix, resolution such as XGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA, contrast ratio, native resolution, Input devices, stylus / digitizer, function (Fn) keys and pointing devices such as touch pad, point stick / track point
- Use operating system components including registry, virtual memory and file system, Windows Explorer, My Computer, Control Panel, Command Prompt, My Network Places, Task bar / systray, Start Menu, BOOT.INI, NTLDR, NTDETECT.COM, NTBOOTDD.SYS, Registry data files.
- Upgrade and optimize hardware, software and data security, BIOS, Authentication technologies. As well as many more
- Introduction to Computer System
- A+ Certification and Examination Overview
- Personal Computer Components
- Characteristics of storage devices
- Motherboards, Form Factor, ATX / BTX, Micro ATX / NLX
- I/Os, sound, video, USB, serial
- EIDE / PATA, SATA, SCSI
- Chipsets, BIOS / CMOS
- AC adapter, ATX, proprietary
- CPU chips, AMD, Intel, CPU technologies
- Memory, DRAM, SRAM, SDRAM, DDR / DDR2, RAMBUS
- ECC vs. non-ECC, Single-sided vs. double-sided
- Multimedia, USB, Parallel, network and modem
- Web and digital cameras, MIDI, microphones
- Video including PCI / PCIe and AGP, Multimedia
- Ports and cables, RJ45 and RJ11, PS2 / Mini-DIN, Coaxial
- Heat sinks, CPU and case fans, liquid cooling systems
- Storage devices, file systems and imaging technology
- Hardware / software configurations
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Diagnostic Motherboards, Power supply, Processor / CPUs,
- Memory, Display devices, Input devices, Adapter card, BIOS,
- Laptops and Portable Devices
- Memory and hard drives, Peripherals, docking station, port replicator
- Expansion slots, PCMCIA I, II and III, card and express bus,
- Ports, Communication connections
- LCD technologies,
- Resolution, XGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA
- Fn keys, LCD cutoff switch
- AC power, LEDs, swap AC adapter, DC power
- Managing disks, directories and files in operating systems
- Windows 95 and NT, hardware compatibility
- Troubleshooting Operating System
- Automated System Recovery (ASR), Emergency Repair Disk (ERD)
- Printers and Scanners
- BluetoothNetworking, TCP / IP, IPX / SPX including NWLINK, NETBEUI
- Cabling, UTP, CAT3, CAT5 / 5e, CAT6, Fiber
- LAN / WAN, ISDN, DSL, cable, satellite, Broadband
- Dial-up, Wireless, Infrared, Bluetooth
- Viruses, Trojans, worms, spam, spyware, adware, grayware
- File system security, FAT32 and NTFS
- Wireless Configurations, DHCP, WEP.x and WPA, MAC filtering
- Safety and Environmental Issues
- Install, configure, upgrade and optimize security
- Use job-related professional behaviour
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set