LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 5 days ( 40 Hours )
- Week day Batches:( Mon & Fri 9am to 5pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
Basics of Networking
- OSI Layers
- IP Addressing
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and internet communications
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IPaddressing
- Describe basic routing concepts(including:router lookup process)
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers(including:router boot up process,POST,router components
- Manage IOS configuration files(including:save,edit,upgrade,restore)
- Manage Cisco IOS
- Different Modes of Router
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirments
- Configure,verify and troubleshoot RIPv2
- Access and utlize the router to set basic parameters
- Connect, configure and verify operation status of device interface
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping,traceroute, telnet, or other utilities
- Configure, verify and trouble shoot EIGRP
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot OSPF(Single Area)
- Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, traceroute and telnet)
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG
- Implement basic router security
- Implement and verify WAN links
- Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Implement, verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
- Configure and apply an ACLs based on network filtering requirements
- Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure NAT for given network requireme
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities(including:ping, trace route, telnet, arp, ipconfig)
- SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot interVLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network Implement basic switch security (including:port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan 1, etc)
- Backup & Restoring
- Backup of Start-up configuration
- Backup of Running configuration
- Backup of Cisco router IOS
- Restoring Start-up Configuration
- Restoring Running Configuration
- Restoring IOS of a Cisco router
- Password Recovery
- Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set