Enterprise & Solution Architecture Intermediate
Enterprise and Solution Architecture Intermediate Courses are suitable for those seeking a career as an enterprise, solutions or data architect and also for others wishing to better understand these concepts.
Duration: 5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
Enterprise and Solution Architecture Intermediate Courses are suitable for those seeking a career as an enterprise, solutions or data architect and also for others wishing to better understand these concepts. The programme provides participants with a consistent and comprehensive platform of knowledge about architecture terms and concepts and explains the BCS (ISEB) reference model with illustrative exercises.
BCS Professional Certifications
This course leads to the BCS Professional Certification (ISEB) in Enterprise and Solution Architecture (Intermediate). The examination for this qualification lasts for one hour and is held at the end of the course. The examination consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. This certificate is a specialist module for the Diploma in Solution Development.
This course supports skill ARCH, level 5.
This intensive training course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
- Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
- Good practice
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- Types of Service Provision
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Business case
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- CSI Model
- Deming Cycle
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- This exam costs an extra £100.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set