Google Certified Cloud Architect Training
A Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Through an understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology, this individual designs, develops, and manages robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
Duration : 8 days( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to thur 10am to 4pm ) 2 weeks
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
A Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Through an understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology, this individual designs, develops, and manages robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. The Cloud Architect should be proficient in all aspects of enterprise cloud strategy, solution design, and architectural best practices. The Cloud Architect should also be experienced in software development methodologies and approaches including multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
Learning Objective: Understand what cloud computing is and the Google Cloud Platform in this Google Cloud Architect training module. Also, learn about the various Google Cloud Platform Services.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform
- Useful Links and Documentation
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overrview : Compute
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview : Networking
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview : Storage
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview : Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Google Cloud Platform Resource Overview: Tools and Operations
- Creating a Free Google Cloud Platform Account
- Navigating to Google Cloud Platform: Services and Products
Learning Objective: Manage the Google Cloud Platform using Console or using the Command Line Tool. Learn how to use different Google Cloud utilities such as gcloud, gsutil, etc.
- Managing Google Cloud Platform with Console
- Managing Google Cloud Platform with Command Line
- Google Cloud SDK Installation
- Understand gcloud, gsutil, and other Command-Line Tools
- Google Cloud Platform Projects and Billings
- Understand GCP Projects
- Project User Roles
- Getting Started with Google Web console
- Getting Started with Cloud Shell and gcloud
- Projects in the Cloud Console
Learning Objective: Learn about GCP networking concepts and how to setup your network topology. Understand VPC fundamentals, Load Balance traffic using a cloud load balancer, and deploy a VPN Gateway.
- Global Footprint: Regions, Zones, and Edge Locations
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Cloud Load Balancing
- Virtual Private Network
- GCP Load Balancing HTTP traffic
- VPC networking fundamentals
- VPN Gateway
Learning Objective: Learn Identity and Access management with several management tools that GCP offers.
- Overview of IAM
- IAM Service Account
- Identity Aware Proxy (IAP)
- Cloud KMS
- IAM Custom Roles
- IAP Demo
- Service Account in GCP
- Getting started with KMS
Learning Objective: Utilize different Compute Engine services and deploy a Virtual Instance using the console. Also, create a auto-scaled managed instance group and learn how to save snapshots and images.
- Compute Engine and Virtual Machines
- Machine types in Compute Engines
- compute options
- Disk options
- Advanced options in compute engine
- Compute Engine Demo
- Creating a auto-scaled Managed Instance Groups
- Snapshots and Images Demo
Learning Objective:In this module, you will understand and learn how to deploy different Data Storage services offered by GCP such as Google Cloud Datastore, Cloud Spanner, etc.
- Data Service Options
- GCP Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud Datastore and Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Bigtable
- Cloud Spanner Demo
- Cloud Datastore Demo
- Cloud Bigtable Demo
- Cloud SQL Demo
- Cloud Storage Bucket Demo
Learning Objective: Understand how to manage containerized clusters using GCP tools such as Container Registry and Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Monolithic and Microservice Architecture
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Helm Package Manager
- Container Registry Demo
- GKE Demo
- Deploying a Memcached service to GKE
Learning Objective:In this module, you will learn how to use Google Cloud App Engine, Cloud Run and Cloud Functions to manage your application on cloud.
- Compute Service and App Engine
- Cloud Function
- Cloud Run
- Cloud VMware Engine
- Deploying an Application in Google App Engine
- Using Cloud Functions
- Using Cloud Run
Learning Objective: Understand DevOps Practices and utilise GCP Services such as Cloud Source Repository, Logging and Monitoring Service, Jenkins with GKE and so on to manage your DevOps Environment.
- Cloud Source Repository
- Jenkins with Google Cloud
- Cloud Logging Services
- Cloud Monitoring Service
- Cloud Logging and Sinks
- Cloud Monitoring
- Cloud Source Repository
- Jenkins in GKE
Learning Objective: Use the Google Cloud Deployment Manager to manage GCP resources and services for your application.Topics:
- Cloud Resources
- Deployment Manager
- Using Deployment Manager
Learning Objective: Understand the various Managed Services offered by GCP and deploy a streaming pipeline with Dataflow templates.
- Managed Services
- Cloud Dataflow Demo
Learning Objective: Lean about the various shortcuts that can be used with the various GCP services using cheat sheets. Also, learn about real world implementations of GCP in various Case Studies.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £500 to £600 per day
- Permanent Positions £60 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set