Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services offered by Google that runs on the infrastructure that powers Google search and YouTube.
Google Cloud platform has a plethora of products for its users like ‘Compute Engine’, ‘App Engine’, Bigtable and many more.
Duration : 8 days( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to thur 10am to 4pm ) 2 weeks
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
- Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services offered by Google that runs on the infrastructure that powers Google search and YouTube.
- Google Cloud platform has a plethora of products for its users like ‘Compute Engine’, ‘App Engine’, Bigtable and many more.
- Google Cloud platform is continually adding more and more products to its kitty With almost all the infrastructure requirements, like servers, networks etc, being taken care by the Google Cloud Platform
- The developers and programmers have more and better-shared resources to perform.
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Infrastructure
- Using GCP
- Lab: Console and Cloud Shell
- Demo: Projects
- Lab: Infrastructure Preview
Module 2: Virtual Machines
- Compute Engine
- Lab: Creating Virtual Machines
- Compute options (vCPU and Memory)
- Common Compute Engine actions
- Lab: Working with Virtual Machines
Module 3: Autoscaling
- Autoscaling, Policies, Configuration
- Lab: Autoscaling
Module 4: Load Balancing
- Managed Instance Groups
- HTTPS load balancing
- Cross-region and content-based load balancing
- SSL proxy/TCP proxy load balancing
- Network load balancing
- Lab: VM Automation and Load Balancing
Module 5: Virtual Networks
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC),
- Projects, Networks
- IP addresses
- Firewall rules
- Subnetworks for resource management instead of physical network topology
- Lab: Virtual Networking
- Lab: Bastion Host
Module 6: Interconnecting Networks
- Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Lab: Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Cloud Router, Cloud Interconnect, External Peering, Cloud DNS
Module 7: Cloud IAM
- Service Accounts
- Cloud IAM best practices
- Lab: Cloud IAM
Module 8: Data Storage Services
- Cloud Storage
- Lab: Cloud Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Lab: Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner, Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
Module 9: Resource Management
- Cloud Resource Manager
- Demo: Billing Administration
- Lab: Examining Billing Data with BigQuery
Module 10: Resource Monitoring
- Lab: Resource Monitoring (Stackdriver)
- Error Reporting
- Tracing, Debugging
- Lab: Error Reporting and Debugging (Stackdriver)
Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Google Cloud Platform APIs
- Infrastructure automation
- Google Cloud API
- Lab: Google Cloud Platform API Infrastructure Automation
Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager
- Cloud Launcher
- Lab: Deployment Manager
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £500 to £600 per day
- Permanent Positions £60 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set