Linux Administration Training
LSA Training believes that practical skills are an essential part of competence in some disciplines. Practical work also helps students develop expertise in critical enquiry, problem solving, experimental design, data analysis and presentation, and a long list of important academic and professional abilities.
Duration :10 days( 60 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 9am to 2pm) 10 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 9am to 2pm ) 5 weekends
Who can join?
Any IT or non IT literate. With BASIC UNIX COMMANDS
Cost effective & Affordability
We do not compare ourselves with other institutes offering similar courses; because we at LSA Training believe in Quality education and we don’t compromise on it. LSA has made this course highly cost effective and competitive on price.
On Hand Job Experience with case study
LSA Training believes that practical skills are an essential part of competence in some disciplines. Practical work also helps students develop expertise in critical enquiry, problem solving, experimental design, data analysis and presentation, and a long list of important academic and professional abilities. As practical intelligence is highly valued by professionals in many fields, and by those who employ them, the training has job application case studies for better understandings.
We at LSA Training aims that every graduate finds employment in his / her field after completing their training. Bases on terms and conditions applied, Placement assistance by the Institution is a permanent part of the student’s career and you will be eligible to use the services of the Career Planning and Placement Department at any time during your IT career.
LSA Training situated at York House, Centrally located to Wembley Park & Wembley Central Station is a modern, purpose built college, very well placed for quick access. The College and Class rooms have natural light, state of the art centralized air conditioning, spacious areas, and the best technical facilities.
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Q u e r y i n g , T R O U B L E SHOOTING
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
- At Jobs . Cron Jobs
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT BASED
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
Exam:Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set