MCSE: Business Intelligence (SQL Server)
MCSE Business Intelligence course has updated official courseware, to include training for SQL Server 2014. This complements the SQL Server 2012 content that is already within the curriculum. What you learn on this course will be applicable to both SQL Server 2012 and 2014.
Duration :5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 10am to 4pm) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
our MCSE Business Intelligence course has updated official courseware, to include training for SQL Server 2014. This complements the SQL Server 2012 content that is already within the curriculum. What you learn on this course will be applicable to both SQL Server 2012 and 2014.
Learn advanced SQL Server functionality
In just six days you’ll learn how to implement and design data models, create reports and visualisations – using SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint and Excel. You’ll also learn key skills to work with Windows Azure HDInsight and manage unstructured data.
Learn how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2014, and also find out more about:
- Implementing multi-dimensional models
- Implementing tabular data models
- Querying with MDX and DAX
- Creating and managing reports
- Visualising data with Excel
- Delivering a self-service reporting environment
- Implement and Process BigData in Windows Azure HDInsight
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set