QlikView Designer scenario-based course covering the fundamentals required to get started building QlikView applications. Presented live online by one of our certified instructors, the two-day Designer course is a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on exercises which integrates user interface layout, design fundamentals, and how to create a QlikView application with sheets, including a case study providing an opportunity to build your own QlikView application.
Duration : 5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Thur 10am to 4pm) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
- Download Free QlikView desktop from Qlik.com
- Understand basics of SQL
- QlikView Designer scenario-based course covering the fundamentals required to get started building QlikView applications. Presented live online by one of our certified instructors, the two-day Designer course is a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on exercises which integrates user interface layout, design fundamentals, and how to create a QlikView application with sheets, including a case study providing an opportunity to build your own QlikView application. Additionally, the course will take an in-depth look at best practices in design and the different charts and graphs available to developers and business users inside of QlikView applications. This course is recommended for QlikView business users, designers and developers with a knowledge of basic computer concepts and an understanding of how key performance indicators are used. You will perform exercises throughout and have the option to interact with the instructor.
You will either need to have QlikView installed OR have administrative rights to your machine. A QlikView license is NOT required for the course.
- About QlikView
- Getting Familiar with the QlikView Desktop Client
- Designing Your Dashboard
- Know Your Data
- Bringing Data into Your Document
- Simple Sheet Objects
- Creating a Multi-box, a Table Box, and a Statistics Box.
- Key Fields
- Creating a Gauge
- Dropdown Select, Cyclic Groups, and Drill-Down Groups
- Buttons, Links, Actions, and Conditional Show
- Actions and Triggers
- Clickable URLs
- Conditional Show and Error Messages
- Tree view list box
- Fast change
- Container Objects
- Advanced Calculations
- Dynamic Caption Settings
- Calculated Dimensions
- Aggr() Function
- Dollar-sign Expansion
- Dollar-sign Expansion using a variable
- Dollar-sign Expansion with Parameters
- Dollar-sign Expansion with Expressions
- Set Analysis
- Dimension Limits
- Alternate States
- How to Report Bugs
- Deployment Options/Scenarios
- Best Practices
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites to earn the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate training?
- There are no prerequisites to take this exam but Tableau recommends you have 5+ months of Tableau Desktop working experience.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set