Real time project exposure on software testing
Increasing productivity along the development and verification process of safety-related projects is an important aspect in today’s technological developments, which need to be ever more efficient. The increase of productivity can be achieved by improving the usability of software tools and decreasing the effort of qualifying the software tool for a safety-related project.
Duration : 5 Days( 35 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon To Fri 10am to 5pm) 1 Week
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 Weekends
- Knowledge and passion for Testing
- Good working laptop (Ideally with 16GB ram to run with speed)
Topics: Total 5 topics
- Manual Testing Tools: (~10 hours)
- Slack (Common communication Tool - Advanced than Skype or other in market)
- JIRA (For Bug Mx, Test Mx)
- Trello (For Project Mx)
- Browserstack (For cross-browser testing)
- Emulators (Part of developer tools)
- Developer Tool (To understand application code in browser)
- Postman API Tool (For API Testing)
- Swagger API Tool (For API documentation)
- Automation Testing Tools: (~12 hours)
- BDD with Cypress (Demo of how BDD can fit in this framework and practice)
- GitHub (For sending automation code in repository)
- Jenkins (For running automation tests in remote server)
- Test Reporting (within Framework)
- Math & Random
- String, Number, Array
- Resources: (~1.5-2 hours)
- Online open sources (Free)
- Online self study paid courses information
- Sites Good to visit for knowledge gaining
- Interview Preparation: (~5 hours)
- Job Search in market (Where and how)
- CV preparation (What to include and what not in CV - Skilled v/s Experienced CV explanation)
- LinkedIn presence (How to create it) [ Not compulsory ]
- ISTQB certification (Good to have) [ Not compulsory ]
- Soft skills (What to expect and how to answer)
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.