Software Testing (Manual & Automation)
Software Testing (Manual & Automation)
Training in software testing can lead to a range of roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
Duration: 8 days ( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches:( Mon & Fri 10am to 4pm ) 2 weeks
- Weekend Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
12 months interest free loan
- NO previous qualification or experience required.
- Comprehensive support from skilled professionals.
- Our quality training standards helps participants in achieving ISEB foundation certification.
- Good career prospects and excellent pay packages.
Who can join?
Any IT or non IT literate.
Cost effective & Affordability:
We do not compare ourselves with other institutes offering similar courses; because we at LSA Training believes in Quality education and we don’t compromise on it. LSA has made this course highly cost effective and competitive on price.
Placement Assistance :
We at LSA Training aims that every graduate finds employment in his / her field after completing their training. Bases on terms and conditions applied, Placement assistance by the Institution is a permanent part of the student’s career and you will be eligible to use the services of the Career Planning and Placement Department at any time during your IT career.
( £400 if done individually )
Manual Testing in method used in the current scenario to get the information regarding the performance and operation of all the software related products. Over recent years, companies are strongly reliant on the ability to test ever more complex IT systems therefore there is a huge push in the need for trained software testers around the world. Training in software testing can lead to a range of roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
- Introduction to testing
- Need of testing
- Software development life
- Different Models of SDLC
- Fish Model
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- Extreme Program (XP)
- Feature Driver Development (FDD)
- Dynamic system development method (DSDM)
- Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Types of testing
- Testing document- Test strategy; Traceability matrix, test plan & test case documents
- Common test process
- Prepare and Execute test cases based on a project
- Defect reporting
- Maintenance of testing documents
- Project Deliverables
- Acceptance Testing- Staging and Production Environment
- Understanding Manual Testing concepts with a sample Project
- Understanding BDD concepts
- Writing BDD Test cases in Gherkins language
( £850 if done individually )
Automation testing is a Software testing technique to test and compare the actual outcome with the expected outcome. This can be achieved by writing test scripts or using any automation testing tool. Test automation is used to automate repetitive tasks and other testing tasks which are difficult to perform manually.
- What is automation testing
- When best to go for automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Criteria for Automation
- Functional Automation VS Performance Automation
- Different Automation tools
- What is Selenium
- Use of selenium
- When selenium can be useful in testing
- Features of Selenium
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Web driver
- Selenium Web driver
Configuration of IDE & Dev. Scripts
- Recording the script
- Running the script
- How to Save the recording script
- Object Identification
- Difference between Test case and test suit
- Setting up eclipse
- Setting up environment for Java programming
- Creating Java project in Eclipse
- Java Programming Language Keywords
- Class and Object
- Data Types
- Array Declaration, Construction and Initialization
- Functions, creating functions
- Writing Code using Loops
- Handling Exceptions
- Creating and working with Objects
- Creating and reading property files
- What is cucumber
- How to configure cucumber
- Installing Cucumber in eclipse
- Creating Feature files
- Writing Features
- Writing Scenarios, Scenario outlines with examples
- Creating Step definition files
- Writing Step definitions
- Using Background
- What is runner class
- Creating runner class
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- What is validation
- What is the use of validation in Automation testing
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up Junit
- Testing with Junit
- What is TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Reporting Results & Analyze
- What is object repository
- How to use object repository in framework
- What is the use of maintain Object repository
- Types of creating object repository
- Writing Code Using Assertions
- How to use XPath
- What is Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Selenium 2.0 Features
- The Selenium Server – When to Use it
- Setting up a Selenium – Web Driver Project
- Introducing Web Driver’s Drivers
- Commands & Operation
- Programs on Web Driver
- What is a Framework
- Types of Frameworks
- Data Driven framework
- Keyword driven framework
- Hybrid framework
- Page Object Model
- Use of Framework
- How to develop the framework
- Integration of the framework
- How to execute the scripts from framework
Also on this course we offer
- ISEB FOUNDATION certification exam tips and techniques
- Hands on Experience
- Interview based training
Exam Details: Delegates are required to book their certification with one of the Prometric Centres: ISEB-SWT2, ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level ( Pearson VUE option) Exam Cost: £145 + VAT @ 20%
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
On Hand Job Experience with case study
- LSA Training believes that practical skills are an essential part of competence in some disciplines.
- Practical work also helps students develop expertise in critical enquiry, problem solving, experimental design, data analysis and presentation, and a long list of important academic and professional abilities.
- As practical intelligence is highly valued by professionals in many fields, and by those who employ them, the training has job application case studies for better understandings.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set