Cucumber and Ruby
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
- Test Engineers
- Test Automation Engineers
- Test Leaders
- Test Managers
- System Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Software Architects
BDD- Behaviour driven development
- Acceptance criteria
- Ssteps definitions
- how to write better scenarios
Cucumber using ruby basics
- Hello World
- Regular Expressions
- Terminal IO
- How OOP is Ruby?
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set