Cucumber with BDD Framework Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days ( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
Cucumber BDD Framework Training (with BDD, 3 amigos, Cucumber JVM, Selenium WebDriver Integration, Java, Maven, Page Object Model with Page factory & Real time project frameworks)
Cucumber is a framework for writing and executing high level descriptions of your software’s functionality.
Why learn Cucumber BDD?
It is useful to specify the test cases in easy plain english that even non-technical people can understand.
The act of writing BDD-style examples gives everyone on your project a clear understanding of what a feature means and when to start and stop building it.
BDD focuses on the behavioural aspect of the system…its an Outside-In methodology. It starts at the outside by identifying business outcomes, and drills right down into the features that will achieve those outcomes.Invariably,each feature is captured as a “story”.
On this course we will teach you the fundamental skills you need to make BDD and Specification by Example a success.
We’ll give you solid training in test automation and how to write executable specifications with Cucumber.
What’s more, your tutor will be Tanvi Nanda (one of the authors of the book “Master Selenium WebDriver programming fundamentals in Java” displayed opposite) . Tanvi’s automation experience, ability to engage, enlighten and inspire her students is unparalleled…so you are in very good hands!
The course is aimed at individuals and teams delivering and involved with software development and software quality assurance.
- Test Analysts
- Senior Test Analysts
- SCRUM development team members
- Business Product Owners
- Technical Test Managers
Some Object Oriented programming experience (like C#, Java etc.) will be helpful.
Knowledge of Selenium basics also desirable
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set