BCS-ISEB Practitioner – Business Continuity Management
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
The course will primarily benefit those already involved in the areas of business continuity management including business managers responsible for operational functions.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to demonstrate their competence in, and their ability to
- Explain the need for business continuity management (BCM) in all organisations
- Define the business continuity lifecycle
- Implement business continuity programme management
- Understand their organisation sufficiently to identify mission-critical impact areas
- Determine their organisation’s business continuity strategy
- Establish a business continuity response
- Exercise, maintain and review plans
- Embed business continuity in an organisation
- Define terms and definitions appropriate to business continuity
Candidates should ideally have 1-2 years experience in business continuity management. An awareness of BS 25999 the business continuity Standard would be beneficial.
This course covers the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management. The course closely follows the approaches recommended in the BS 25999-1: A Code of Practice for Business Continuity Management.
Exams & Certification
After taking the course delegates will be able to sit a formal 3 hour examination set by BCS.
The examination will comprise
- Section 1:
- 10 multiple choice questions
- 6 short answer questions
- Section 2:
- 3 scenario based essay style questions.
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set