BCS-ISEB Practitioner – Information Risk Management
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Security and risk management practitioners involved in the practical implementation of risk analysis and management for information systems. Business managers and risk decision makers who need a good understanding of information risk analysis, assessment and management disciplines in order to make business risk decisions aligned with corporate governance principles.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course or qualification but candidates will need an understanding of information assurance.
- To enable delegates with the ability to accurately analyse, assess and manage the risk to business information systems.
- To prepare delagates for the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management.
- Concepts and importance of information risk management
- The information risk management environment
- Stages of information risk management
- Action and implementation
- Information classification schemes
Exams & Certification
This is a two hour closed book written exam, comprising of two sections. The first section will contain open questions based on a scenario. The second section will consist of 10 multiple choice questions covering the core areas of the syllabus. Candidates will need to achieve a pass mark of 65% in both sections in order to pass the exam.
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £90k per annum all depends on experience and skills set