Data Science Course Information
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 10 days (60 Hours)
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 10 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 5 weekends
This course will familiarize students with a broad cross-section of models and algorithms for machine learning and prepare them for research or industry application of machine learning techniques. On the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Source and access data from a variety of databases;
- Select and apply appropriate tools for data visualization;
- Select and apply descriptive data analytics methods;
- Select and apply predictive data analytics methods;
- Fit statistical models;
- Use the results to produce business intelligence in a variety of settings;
- Discover trends in analytical data stores using the data mining techniques of clustering, segmentation, association, and decision trees; and
- Present data visually for clear communication to a managerial audience
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Previous Educational Background in IT or experience in support of networking.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set