Foundation in Project Management (ISEB)
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 5 days( 30 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 5 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 3 weekends
ISEB Foundation in IS Project Management:
ISEB Foundation in IS Project Management focuses on project management issues in the context of IS/IT applications. The course considers the nature of projects and project work and the need for effective project planning. It then focuses on monitoring and control, change control, configuration management and quality issues, before considering project estimation and risk. It concludes with essentials of project organisation and communication. The course acts as an important first stepping stone in acquiring a more formal knowledge of IS/IT project management principles and is ideal for those about to take up a management role for the first time. Each participant is provided with a copy of the BCS/ISEB textbook Project Management for IT-Related Projects which defines the basis of the course.
The Project Management course is taught by experienced project managers.
BCS Professional Certifications
This course prepares participants to sit the one-hour, multiple-choice examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in Project Management which is part of the BCS Professional Certification portfolio (ISEB). The examination is a one-hour closed-book test with 40 multiple-choice questions. This certificate is a specialist module for the Diploma in Business Analysis.
This course supports skill PRMG, level 4.
- Projects and Project Work
- Project Planning
- Monitoring and Control
- Change Control and Configuration Management
- Quality (including procedures and processes)
- Project Communications and Project Organisation
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set