Google Cloud Platform Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration : 8 days( 48 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to thur 10am to 4pm ) 2 weeks
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 4 weekends
- Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services offered by Google that runs on the infrastructure that powers Google search and YouTube.
- Google Cloud platform has a plethora of products for its users like ‘Compute Engine’, ‘App Engine’, Bigtable and many more.
- Google Cloud platform is continually adding more and more products to its kitty With almost all the infrastructure requirements, like servers, networks etc, being taken care by the Google Cloud Platform
- The developers and programmers have more and better-shared resources to perform.
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £500 to £600 per day
- Permanent Positions £60 to £120k per annum all depends on experience and skills set