ISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
At the end of this course delegates will have a thorough understanding of the following topics and be prepared to take the CISSP exam:
- Operations Security
- Information Security and Risk Management
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Access Control
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Application Security
- Legal, Regulations, Compliance, and Investigations
Basic knowledge of all CBK domains; see books on the Reading List at http://www.isc2.org/ Understanding of networking and computer hardware.
To achieve full certification delegates should have experience in at least two of the domains in the CBK for 5 years or more (4 years if they have achieved relevant industry or degree level certifications).
Associate status can be achieved without the full 4/5 years experience; full certification will be assigned when the correct amount of experience is obtained.
- Review and Q&A Session
- Final Review and Exam Preparation
Exams & Certification
This CISSP course will assist delegates preparing for the following exam:
(ISC)2 – CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
The exam is not a part of the course. Delegates book their own exam through (ISC)2.
Also on this course we offer the following:
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face / Class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £100k per annum all depends on experience and skills set