Agile Project Management Training
LSA Training is an institution providing professional education to individuals pursuing career growth in an increasingly sophisticated and competitive world. We aim to promote excellence in education and training in both the academic and corporate world.
Duration: 4 days( 24 Hours )
- Week day Batches: ( Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm ) 4 Days
- Weekends Batches: ( Sat & Sun 10am to 4pm ) 2 weekends
- What is Agile? Major agile approaches
- Benefits of Agile project management
- When to use Agile project management
- Risks and benefits of Agile
- Preparing for successful Agile projects
- Agile project management principles
The Agile Project Management Process
- Agile project management framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
- Products and Deliverables
- Management, business and solution focus
Agile Project Teams
- Agile project roles and responsibilities
- Agile project team empowerment
- Agile project team structure
Agile Project Management Techniques
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
Project Management and Control
- Agile requirements
- Agile planning
- Agile risk management
- Testing, quality and maintainability
- Agile estimating and measurement
- Agile configuration management
Also on this course we offer the following
- Hands on Experience
- Real Time project work
- Interview based Training
- Instructor Led – Face2Face /class room training
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools if needed.
- We discuss about the real time project domains.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Expected Salary/ Pay Package
- Expected Salaries are as follows:
- For Contractors £400 to £500 per day
- Permanent Positions £50 to £110k per annum all depends on experience and skills set